Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By KnightDamag
#136501 On the wiki there is a user called: Somebody, now I don't know if this is any Modeler's or Developer's user, but in the user page, 4 Unreleased pokemon page links for: Marill, Frolass, Corsola and Mightyena. These aren't made by me.
Corsola:
Spoiler:

Frolass:
Spoiler:

Marill:
Spoiler:

Mightyena:
Spoiler:

By MoeBoy76
#136502 .-. Some Body is the Wiki Admin, 3 of those are from SPGs twitter and froslass is being used as a test subject for animation and some other modelling-related stuff last i checked
By Some Body
#136503 ^
I put stuff there for myself if the Pokémon had been publicly shown working in Minecraft, such as with Pixelmon's Twitter or Ghostwolf's channel. It's not any sort of indicator of what's actually coming next as the Pokémon still have to be animated. None of it is insider info.
JOIN THE TEAM