Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By OneCryptickilla
#136253 Ok, so running pixelmon with multiverse or multiworld will crash our server. Is there any way around this? I'm not the owner or even an admin, but our server would benefit massively if we could implement either of these plugins into our pixelmon world. Has anyone experienced this this problem?

By OneCryptickilla
#136256 The version of pixelmon we're running is 3.2.5 if this helps at all, we will run any version of multiworld or multiverse or any pluggin like them. IF it helps to know, we are trying to make a safari zone that kicks you out after a certain amount of time it kicks you out. We've found a way to do this via multiworld, but if you know of any other way, please say so. Just something that kicks you out of a claim after a certain amount of time.
By JamieS1211
OneCryptickilla » 27 Aug 2014 05:06 wrote:thanks, that actually really helps :D

You can make a custom plugin or use an alias plugin. On entering a command it can teleport you in and then wait a curtain amount of ticks before kicking you out. I use a alias plugin to do it on my server, it looks like this.

Code: Select allsafari1:
  caseSensitive: false
  1:
    - console /warp safari_1 !1
    - console /manuaddsub !1 safari1
    - reply &YELLOWYour 15 minutes of safari time start now!
    - wait 6000 reply &YELLOWYou have got 10 minutes left in safari zone 1. If you have left you can rejoin by using the sign at spawn or any safari join button or gym join sign.
    - wait 12000 reply &YELLOWYou have got 5 minutes left in safari zone 1. If you have left you can rejoin by using the sign at spawn or any safari join button or gym join sign.
    - wait 16800 reply &YELLOWYou have only got 1 minute left in safari zone 1. If you have left you can rejoin by using the sign at spawn or any safari join button or gym join sign.
    - wait 18000 reply &REDSorry your safari time is over you have been teleported back to spawn
    - wait 18000 console /manudelsub !1 safari1
    - wait 18000 console /spawn !1

the wait time is in ticks and assuming your server is at 20 tps it gives you 15 minutes safari time. It also gives you and removes a subgroup so you can check if they have permission to enter the safari zone if they leave and want to come back before their time is up. Hope this will help you.
By JamieS1211
OneCryptickilla » 28 Aug 2014 06:58 wrote:omg...I was just on your server right before seeing you replied here. Really nice server btw :D

Thanks, glad you enjoy it.
By TheMiggyDgz
You can make a custom plugin or use an alias plugin. On entering a command it can teleport you in and then wait a curtain amount of ticks before kicking you out. I use a alias plugin to do it on my server, it looks like this.

Just thought I'd ask, but which alias plugin do you use for this?
By JamieS1211
TheMiggyDgz » 28 Aug 2014 13:02 wrote:

Just thought I'd ask, but which alias plugin do you use for this?

That is better alias. I would recommend command helper as it is better however overall even if it is harder to get your head around but this is just a temporary thing for me so its fine.
JOIN THE TEAM