Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By Smiddy1488
#136149 Hey guys,

Well basically I kept my server at 3.0.4 until a stable version came out (3.2.5)

So today I finally decided to update.

So I install forge (from the pixelmon downloads page), run minecraft, update all my plugins, configs, world, etc. I run my bat to start up cauldron (recommended 1.7.10 version)

Problem is when copying the world over, I keep getting the error that it cannot convert my player files when I run the server, and unless I delete all my player's inventories the server cannot start.

If there's any work around or something I'm doing wrong here please let me know asap.

Kind regards,

Smiddy.

By Smiddy1488
#136161 Sorry, I meant 3.1.4

I just loaded my server and it created UUIDs automatically, all varying in size so I assume items have been kept, but at the same time I'm not 100% as of yet. and I was confused as to how the mod would help as the server wouldn't start up so I couldn't use an in-game command to convert the old files to UUID as it says in the guide,
By JamieS1211
Smiddy1488 » 27 Aug 2014 12:48 wrote:Actually, is there any way to convert my ban list to a JSON file and have it work correctly?

Well you can do it manually or you can wright a script to do it. If you are on linux I can make you a script or if you want to make it yourself you will want to use "sed".
JOIN THE TEAM