Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By SCZero
#135870 Hi, there are some new information on mojang.com about the upcomming 1.8 update: https://mojang.com/2014/08/minecraft-1-8-pre-release-the-bountiful-update/

It will be released on Tuesday, September 2nd and will change alot in the game. My question: What are you guys planning for this date? Will you continue on 1.7.10 for some time or will go straight over to 1.8?
I am interested, because 1.8 is a pretty big update for Minecraft. So maybe there will be much work to do in order to get Pixelmon working on 1.8 just like the update from 1.6.4 to 1.7.2.

Greetz
Zero

By floh22
#135878 well first they have to wait for forge to update. Then once forge has a decent release they can start updating code as needed. I wouldn't expect a pixelmon release for 1.8 earlyer than a month after release
By bobbanana09
#135948 It will come out when it comes out. That's really all there is to it.
JOIN THE TEAM