Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By JakeLaz
#135766 This is not a request!!! I was wondering if there is a way to change natures and size of pokemon with in the mod. I have been trying to catch a Lax Riolu for a long time and was REALLY hoping to find a way to edit them. Also, if not, would there happen to be a plugin that allows such features? The owner would love to use it (I think :lol: :lol: :lol: )

-JakeLaz

By Some Body
#135769 1. Lax isn't a good nature for Lucario (or anything). Adamant would work better for Lucario.
2. You can edit NBT Tags to change natures and size.
By JakeLaz
Some Body » 20 Aug 2014 09:45 wrote:1. Lax isn't a good nature for Lucario (or anything). Adamant would work better for Lucario.
2. You can edit NBT Tags to change natures and size.

NBT tags??? Is that a plugin or something in game?
By JakeLaz
#135778 Ok I looked it up. So do I do

/pokegive Lucario lvl** {Nature:1}
or
/summon ????

PS. Thanks for the help
By Some Body
#135779 Those look more like custom server commands rather than the default Pixelmon commands. If your server has such commands, good for you. If not, what I meant was that you have to get an NBT editing tool and change the tags yourself.
By Some Body
#135782 If you aren't the owner and the owner doesn't want to do it for you, you're out of luck and you'll have to get a good nature the normal trial-and-error way.
JOIN THE TEAM