Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.

By Quakthorn2
#135141 Ancient Temple Set was moved to our Credit Store for the voters. Pokemail was moved ingame and now selling them @ 10 for 100 PokeCoins ($100)

The Ranks' kits have been made more known what comes with the /kit

McMMO Perks were completely removed and will be added to our Mission Statement (Our mail server goal)

The Website is now 100% EULA Friendly.

Have a good day/afternoon/night/life.
By Quakthorn2
#135264 I was just a little peeved about having to delete alot of hard work. It will work out. I just sit and laugh as other servers get shut down due to EULA breaking or die from lack of players who refuse to donate without some kind of OP perk. I got a solid playerbase. It may be small now, but it grows everyday :)

This EULA enforcement may actually weed out some of the Pay2Win servers that seem to be floating around, as well as slim down some of these bigger servers that got their players from OP kits. :P
JOIN THE TEAM