Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By Soounreal
#134764 So, I'm having an issue on my server where after you drop a certain amount of items (near 5 to 6), the oldest item you drop after that one disappears and so on.
For example, i drop item 1, 2, 3, 4, 5. As soon as I drop item 6, item 1 disappears. As soon as I drop item 7, item 2 disappears.
This is a huge issue when someone dies as their items immediately disappear on death.
Anyone have an answer to this puzzling bug? or if its just a config issue i can fix?

By TheGameAce
#134766 If it is pixelmon, just set keep items on death for now until you can figure out the cause of the problem. Sounds like some sort of clear-lag type plugin causing it.
By ceejayvee61
#134768 I have a bunch of mob spawners littered throughout my world so i can die but I am not having that problem
By Soounreal
#134770 well at first I thought it might be pixelmon. But not only is the issue unique on the forums, i updated it from 3.1.4 to 3.2.3 and still having the issue. Has to be a plugin error or misconfig somewhere like thegameace said
JOIN THE TEAM