Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By McGamer1003
#134734 I have filled everything out but it keeps saying "The Name Field is Required." I have already put something in the name field and everything else is good, am i doing something wrong?

By Kuwoobie
#134746 Some of the fields will appear to be filled in already. I had this problem at first too. Fields like "server port" that *look* like they have 25565 written in by default, but actually has nothing there and will count as not filled in when you go to submit your form.
By McGamer1003
Kuwoobie » Aug 9th, '14, 15:12 wrote:Some of the fields will appear to be filled in already. I had this problem at first too. Fields like "server port" that *look* like they have 25565 written in by default, but actually has nothing there and will count as not filled in when you go to submit your form.

I have made sure that everything is entered, but it still says
"The name field is required.
This will be used for logging into the serverlist. You can use alphanumeric characters, dashes and underscores."
JOIN THE TEAM