Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By IaeyanElyuex
#134654 Pardon my noobiness, but I can't figure out how to challenge trainers to a battle. I've tried left clicking them, right clicking them, throwing my Poké Ball at them, Throwing my Poké Ball next to them and lasers! (if you get that reference.) I'm not even sure if the feature has been implemented yet. I've noticed some of them appear to be holding a Poké Ball, but I don't know if that's part of the model or not. Both my sister and I are curious about this.

By Some Body
#134655 You're supposed to throw your Pokémon at them. Versions 3.1.3/3.1.4 had a bug where this didn't work, so update to 3.2.3 if you're on those versions.
By IaeyanElyuex
#134780 That's a relief. But I'm going to have to wait for VoxelMap to update. With as expansive as my server world's gotten (Charizard Flight ftw) I'm going to need it. I hope the Voxel Team hurries. I want to have my favorite Pokémon. (Lucario)
By MoeBoy76
IaeyanElyuex » Sun Aug 10, 2014 1:18 pm wrote:That's a relief. But I'm going to have to wait for VoxelMap to update. With as expansive as my server world's gotten (Charizard Flight ftw) I'm going to need it. I hope the Voxel Team hurries. I want to have my favorite Pokémon. (Lucario)

there won't be a forgeversion of voxels and right now he's taken down his PMC post but the latest version can b downloaded from here and the liteloader thread can be found here, all you need to do is stick liteloader in a folder called 1.7.10 in your mods folder and voxels in your mods folder and everything should go smoothly
JOIN THE TEAM