Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By Rikutheater
#134390 Ok. So my buddy had me install pixelmon on his minecraft a few months back. Everything went smoothly, it's been running fine but he called me up the other day and told me he wasn't able to catch any pokemon. Now I've upgraded, downgraded, honestly tried everything I know to do to try and fix it for him. When you go to throw a pokeball at a pokemon, it will go through the whole process of the capture, but then it doesn't show up anywhere. If anyone can help me out with this issue, i will try to provide as much information as I can. Or at least what's given to me.

Edit: So apparently it's just this one world, because I loaded up others and they work just fine. I even got into a battle and the game crashed. Again, any help is appreciated.

JOIN THE TEAM