Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By TheMiggyDgz
MoeBoy76 » 07 Aug 2014 16:44 wrote:well the 1.7.2 version doesn't work on 1.7.10 and does the server have NBTEdit too?

Yessir, both my client and my server had NBTEdit 1.7.2.2 and it kicks me out saying "A fatal error has occurred, this connection is now terminated" whenever I try using it.

By floh22
#134651 Networking has changed a bit. I have coded a version for my Server, its pretty simple
By JamieS1211
ChronoXzX » 16 Aug 2014 05:12 wrote:would you mind shareing that with us? idk how to compile a code update :/

If you check the NBT edit thread someone under the name of AnodeCathode on august 8th submitted a recompiled version of nbtedit that is just server side and works on 1.7.10 . I have used it myself whit no problems however it is not an official release or by the author Davee so be forewarned. If you need more help finding his comment it is on page 73 of the comments and comment number 1467. This is the link to nbtedit project on the correct page - http://www.minecraftforum.net/forums/ma ... in?page=73

Hope this has helped you guys!
By SheinoTheShiny
#135721 Also if you could make the 1.7.2 work for 1.7.10 i wouldnt because in the update of 1.7.2 other players have to have the nbtedit mod to even join the server :(
By JamieS1211
WetNoodles » 19 Aug 2014 12:09 wrote:Also if you could make the 1.7.2 work for 1.7.10 i wouldnt because in the update of 1.7.2 other players have to have the nbtedit mod to even join the server :(

*cough*

JamieS1211 » 16 Aug 2014 09:59 wrote:
ChronoXzX » 16 Aug 2014 05:12 wrote:would you mind shareing that with us? idk how to compile a code update :/

If you check the NBT edit thread someone under the name of AnodeCathode on august 8th submitted a recompiled version of nbtedit that is just server side and works on 1.7.10 . I have used it myself whit no problems however it is not an official release or by the author Davee so be forewarned. If you need more help finding his comment it is on page 73 of the comments and comment number 1467. This is the link to nbtedit project on the correct page - http://www.minecraftforum.net/forums/ma ... in?page=73

Hope this has helped you guys!

Only 3 comments up
JOIN THE TEAM