Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By Blazebl00d
#133927 Most people bag on people who own an Apple Mac. I happen to be on of those people, but the more and more I depend on the Mac and other Apple products, the more I tend to like the programs. One thing to talk about though is the use of Minecraft and Mods on a Mac. In my experience, I'd rather use my Windows PC for playing Pixelmon or Minecraft in general. What are everybody else's view on this?

By TheZigswagoon
#133930 I do prefer windows because one you dont have to hit the ctrl key and click to make a rightclick and 2 you are able to modify most pc's that arnt mac to meet the needs of what you are doing. A mac isnt the worst thing in the world but it isnt something I would want to use for minecraft and pixelmon.
By JamieS1211
#133963 Penguins are cool! I like penguins!

And please understand that or I will stick my head in a bucket
By JamieS1211
#133966 can't argue with that

By JamieS1211
#134271 You can't argue with both apple and Microsoft striving for the same aims.

By Vctr
#134575 Me as a Mac user since 2006, i have to admit that is probably the worst laptop you can ever buy, if you like a really LIMITED and almost useless computer but that looks good buy a mac.
if you like playing games smoothly forget it..
if you just wanna look good, then having a mac is a good choice.
theres no more debate about that.
By swimmer26
#134816 Well, as macs can have much better performance, Windows has much better ease of access than the Mac. This includes downloading things, installing mods, and even just right clicking. I prefer Windows, but that is just my opinion.
JOIN THE TEAM