Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By Moonbeast32
#133531 In the server I'm playing in, I've been selected to become a dragon type gym leader. That means I get to build the gym. But I can't figure out what the gym's theme/challenge should be. My first idea was to make players go through a jumping puzzle before reaching the leader. But that seems pretty cliché, wouldn't you agree? So what would you guys suggest?

By KuroMakai
#133534 How does someone run a dragon gym with only 3 dragon types in the game? (not including prior evolutions) Also some of the best gyms I've created were total death traps. You can do a dragonair 'pixel art' that's hollow and have people find their way through a Hall of Mirrors (aka ice block maze)
By Some Body
KuroMakai » 30 Jul 2014 18:56 wrote:How does someone run a dragon gym with only 3 dragon types in the game?

Tell that to Lance's three Dragonite and several non-Dragon types.

Dragonite, Flygon, Salamence, Rayquaza is 4 Pokémon.
By KuroMakai
#133541 Most servers I've been on use smogon OU for their gym rules. Which means Rayquaza would be out and couldn't use multiple of the same pokemon.
JOIN THE TEAM