Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By TibbCrafter
#133463 I am really wanting to know how i could make a gym leader on my pixelmon server, yes for a lot of server owners this probably sounds Noob-ish but my friend and i really want to do this, because we have this whole map made and everything, but for some reason I cant figure out how to do this. if anyone has any answers then you have saved my life!

By Frenk
#133477 You can appoint anyone as gym leader as you wish, but if you really want them to have, let's say, a prefix, you need a plugin that provides them, such as GroupManager for essentials. You can create a group called "Gym Leader" and you can provide a prefix for said group to make it look like "[Gym Leader]Username"
By TheZigswagoon
#133499 If you want to use the trainer edited for gym leaders I suggest you get out the trainer editor and make it set to once per player. You can re battle it until you have beaten the npc. Make it when you beat the npc that it gives you a badge. You can set the badge in the item section of the trainer editor.
~Thezigswagoon
JOIN THE TEAM