Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.

By AccountIsDeletedOkay
TammyDanny » 29 Jul 2014 19:50 wrote:
Xenofo9 » 29 Jul 2014 18:46 wrote:[Screwed up quotes]
Wow I'm on Windows 8 sir and I rather like it so :P lol, As to your specs. I feel confident in saying your processor is definitely the contributing factor in your poor performance with the mod. Most games now days require twice that in CPU power

Just a joke man, I've just found windows 8 too annoying with the touchscreen and over-organization... I personally run windows 7 but I think 8 is fine... Saving up like 2k to build a gaming computer, waiting for windows 9, hopefully it will shrek all of the other windows...es :P

So, basically, I need a new and better computer. I'm still a teen and I've only got like $15 dollars saved up XD. Oh well, guess I'm gonna have to wait. :)

At the least you could replace the processor for about 300 dollars, but as I said I'm building a whole computer... That may be the best option of quality:price because I am going to put about 2k in and get about 4k worth of a computer. Of course you could to this to a lower level of spending, too...
JOIN THE TEAM