Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By OneCryptickilla
#133397 Ok, I need to design an electric and grass gym team. Electric level cap 40 Grass level cap 50, 6 Pokemon. Movesets are my biggest concern and tbh I'm not so confident in my choices. What do you guys think of my choices?

Electric

Emolga

Electivire

Luxray

Ampharos

Jolteon

Magnezone, Raichu, or Gavanchula

Grass

Sceptile

Leafeon

...Im so indesicive about everything else. I don't see grass pokemon as good. Everything else just looks equal to me O_o what do you guys think? Please help Dx I'm doing a terrible job, anything is appreciated

By Some Body
#133433 Electric
Emolga-A questionable choice at best. I get that it's that immune to Ground and you can't use Zapdos, but its stats are pretty bad. If you still want to use it, you could try this:
-Volt Switch/U-turn
-Thunder Wave/Acrobatics
-Reflect
-Light Screen

Electivire
-Wild Charge
-Earthquake
-Flamethrower
-Brick Break

Luxray-Be sure to use Intimidate.
-Wild Charge
-Crunch
-Volt Switch
-Hidden Power Ice/Grass

Ampharos
-Thunderbolt
-Volt Switch
-Focus Blast
-Signal Beam/Toxic
Note that Signal Beam is available as Mareep learns it at level 39.

Jolteon
-Thunderbolt
-Hidden Power Ice/Grass
-Volt Switch
-Shadow Ball

Magnezone and Galvantula both have uses due to their different types. Magnezone resists a bunch of different types and hits hard, while Galvantula has a Bug typing to make Ground hit it neutrally and has Energy Ball for Ground types. If you want both of these, you can substitute Emolga out.

Raichu is more comparable to Ampharos. Raichu is faster and has Nasty Plot and Grass Knot while Ampharos has more initial power and is bulkier.

Magnezone-Make sure to have Sturdy.
-Thunderbolt
-Flash Cannon
-Volt Switch
-Thunder Wave/Hidden Power Ice/Hidden Power Grass

Raichu
-Thunderbolt
-Focus Blast
-Two of Grass Knot/Hidden Power Ice/Nasty Plot

Galvantula-Use Compound Eyes as it brings Thunder's accuracy to 91%
-Thunder
-Signal Beam
-Energy Ball
-Volt Switch/Hidden Power Ice
Bug Buzz is unavailable at level 40.

For all of the choices between Hidden Power Ice/Grass, it depends on what you want to hit harder. Ice hits Gliscor/Salamence/Dragonite/Flygon/Torterra while Grass hits Golem/Rhyperior/Swampert.

You've covered most Electric types, but you could also consider Lanturn, which is bulky and has a Water type. Scald can burn physical attackers and hit Ground types.

Grass
Sceptile
-Giga Drain
-Focus Blast
-Hidden Power Rock/Ice/Fire
-Substitute
Leaf Storm is unavailable.

Leafeon
-Leaf Blade
-Synthesis
-X-scissor
-Swords Dance

Others to consider:
Venusaur-Good bulk and decent power.
Parasect-Spore
Torterra-Good Defense and Attack and has Stone Edge and STAB Earthquake to hit various Fire Pokémon.
Exeggutor-Highest Special Attack you can get and has Psychic to hit Poison Pokémon.

Unfortunately, many of the better Grass Pokémon aren't in Pixelmon yet.
By OneCryptickilla
#133440 Some Body you are probably the most knowledgeable person on pixelmon there is xD thank you for always helping, I can't tell you how useful your advice is. Maybe one day I'll be able to make teams with out consulting you :P
By Some Body
#133452 Venusaur
-Energy Ball
-Sludge Bomb
-Two of Synthesis/Sleep Powder/Hidden Power Fire

Exeggutor
-Leaf Storm
-Psychic
-Two of Energy Ball/Hidden Power Fire/Sleep Powder
JOIN THE TEAM