Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By Some Body
#133638 Jolteon is naturally very fast and quite strong. It has a rather small movepool though.

Scizor has good Attack and decent bulk. It lacks Technician and Bullet Punch is illegal in Pixelmon, so you'll have to deal with its low Speed.

By DivineRetribution
#133639 Actually that's not true. Getting a Scizor with Bullet Punch requires catching a wild Scizor that has the move, which adds an extra layer of difficulty but it's still possible.

Jolteon is utterly worthless unless you happen to get lucky enough to get one with a decently high powered Hidden Power Ice or Grass. Otherwise its coverage is terrible and any decently intelligent opponent can play around it with ease. Its entire viable movepool consists of a few various Electric STABs and Shadow Ball. That's it.
By Some Body
#133642 Scizor can't be found in the wild.

I wouldn't go as far as Jolteon being "utterly worthless". It's a huge detriment if you don't have a good Hidden Power, but you have 5 other Pokémon for a reason.

You should assume the lines of legitimacy unless it's otherwise stated that the person is allowed to NBT edit tutor/egg moves.
By OneCryptickilla
#133646 My natures are use able and they have jolteon with hidden power ice and scizor with bullet punch, but I'm running a brave meta gross over the scizor for now. Any suggestions for ev spread or movesets over the metagross? I'm looking bulky. Also, yamy says hi some body xD
By NuclearBacon
#133893 well, mew is just plain OP, i would suggest that if you can get your hands on one, Empoleon is also quite a good one but seeing as you already have starmie, i guess thats out of the picture. For a fire type, i would suggest Charizard, as he has a good move pool. I would also suggest Torterra for obvious reasons. Torterra is a tank with synthesis, so he can take quite a few hits. I hope this helps :D
JOIN THE TEAM