Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By Pixelhouse
#132336 I'm running against two final problems before we launch.

1. I'm running into this little phenomenon(minimap), that on very small islands theres a huge swarm of pokemon. While on regular grounds they spawn fairly little(wich is ok), so i don't really want to turn it down. Is this normal?

2. I edited some spawnrates to null for pokemon in the 'Pixelmon2.h2.db'
i uploaded the file again and rebooted but that didn't work.
How would i apply these changes?

By MoeBoy76
#132338 you need to replace the database file in the pixelmon.jar, so open the .jar with winrar/winzip/other .zip program, assets\pixelmon\database and paste/drag-drop the edited version here, then re-upload the pixelmon.jar to your server, however if you do something wrong it is your responsibility so make sure to keep a copy of the files (i personally add .disabled to the file extension so the original pixelmon file is safe, rather than deleting/replacing it)
By Pixelhouse
MoeBoy76 » 22 Jul 2014 13:13 wrote:you need to replace the database file in the pixelmon.jar, so open the .jar with winrar/winzip/other .zip program, assets\pixelmon\database and paste/drag-drop the edited version here, then re-upload the pixelmon.jar to your server, however if you do something wrong it is your responsibility so make sure to keep a copy of the files (i personally add .disabled to the file extension so the original pixelmon file is safe, rather than deleting/replacing it)

Thanks in advance, would have taken me ages to figure that out.
By MoeBoy76
#132348 i specified the pixelmon.jar cos that's exactly what i meant, therefore i mean the file in the mods folder (also, a jar folder only exists on host servers who want to organise stuff)
JOIN THE TEAM