Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By zanda268
#131985 I already made a support ticket for this issue as it will get the most reliable source of information. However, I am also posting it here as this is the quickest.

I frequently have users complain about not getting pokemon from some source or other. Today I had a player claim WonderTrade had not given him a pokemon back after putting one in the pool. After checking the Wonder's logs and the server log, I couldn't find anything out a place. I need a way to check player pokemon files such as .comp and .pk. I tried opening it with Notepad but it only reads about 50% of the data successfully. Any information on how to actually open them?

By bobbanana09
#132093 The best way is to tell people to take screenshots of their pokemon, in case anything happens.
By Ren
#132103 Taking screen shots is NOT the right way to do it. There are so many loop holes players can go through to hide the "missing" Pokemon.

- Youll need filezilla and http://connorlinfoot.com/uuid/

The best way is to:
Open Filezilla
Download YOUR OWN pokemon files to your desktop/computer (These are just backups if you want your own Pokes back)
Download THAT PLAYERS files to your computer
RENAME THAT PLAYERS files to YOUR UUID
Upload your new files (Make sure you are arent connected to the server or the Pokemon change wont show)
Accept to replace them in the folder
Run Minecraft
Sign in to your server
Check their team/pc boxes yourself
By bobbanana09
#132107 Yes that way works, but it is rather long and annoying and most server owners wouldn't to do that. Whatever works for you, though.
By zanda268
RenHax » 20 Jul 2014 14:18 wrote:Taking screen shots is NOT the right way to do it. There are so many loop holes players can go through to hide the "missing" Pokemon.

- Youll need filezilla and http://connorlinfoot.com/uuid/

The best way is to:
Open Filezilla
Download YOUR OWN pokemon files to your desktop/computer (These are just backups if you want your own Pokes back)
Download THAT PLAYERS files to your computer
RENAME THAT PLAYERS files to YOUR UUID
Upload your new files (Make sure you are arent connected to the server or the Pokemon change wont show)
Accept to replace them in the folder
Run Minecraft
Sign in to your server
Check their team/pc boxes yourself

You sir, are a genius. Never even thought of that. I will be sure to use that next time. Thanks!
JOIN THE TEAM