Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By MrMasochism
#12830 God forbid that you'd have to use google to find minecraft forge or follow a youtube tutorial to work out how to install it. That must really have taxed those IT skills of yours. I can see your frustration. I feel really sorry for your son and hope that he manages to develop a less caustic personality than the one you are displaying to him

By Jack_Attack12
#12834 Yeah. There's not a video in the release thread on how to download it. And spg didn't spend ages on it, doing it in the simplest way possible. NOPE.
By Yaseen
MrMasochism wrote:God forbid that you'd have to use google to find minecraft forge or follow a youtube tutorial to work out how to install it. That must really have taxed those IT skills of yours. I can see your frustration. I feel really sorry for your son and hope that he manages to develop a less caustic personality than the one you are displaying to him

Tbh I dont know how he has the audacity to call you lazy after u produce a mod like this and he just couldnt be bothered to use google, it just doesnt make sense to me
By Jack_Attack12
#12838 In detail. Others take 3 mins:P and that's long considering how simple it is. But don't worry. We have a professional it guy.
By DutchKroket
#12841 This just a full retard comment, but it wouldn't botter to put a forge link on the download page xD. Fro that dude; you are a lazy fuck, have you ever heard of google and youtube? If you want to play the mod search an forge download and install video there. Welcome to the 21st century!
By naturedpk
#12850 My wiki username is Naturedpk and i would love to help out with the wiki page.
By Umbre0n
#12864 I think we should have a better application then a simple "My username is **** add me".

Since it's an admin group, I think it should be, as said before, a Wiki Team. A Team Leader, who manages the team. You know the sorts, right?
By KuryoZT
#12866 aren't you the leader umbreon, since you started this, and I thank you for it, I'd like to help you, but I can't apply to be in the team, however if I spot things, I'll report to you, one way or another.
Thanks for the work
JOIN THE TEAM