Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.

By JamieS1211
Some Body » 16 Jul 2014 06:27 wrote:Pretty much.

How do you actually do this? I can't seem to navigate it what so ever. I will put a screen shot of what I see, Thanks for any and all help.

Connected.PNG
Connected.PNG (72.8 KiB) Viewed 674 times
By MoeBoy76
JamieS1211 » Wed Jul 16, 2014 5:45 pm wrote:
Some Body » 16 Jul 2014 06:27 wrote:Pretty much.

How do you actually do this? I can't seem to navigate it what so ever. I will put a screen shot of what I see, Thanks for any and all help.

Connected.PNG

you're not connected to the pixelmon database, on the first screen after "jdbc:h2:file:" you need to put the path to the pixelmon2.h2.db file eg: C:\Users\User\AppData\.minecraft\database\Pixelmon2
then delete the username and connect
By JamieS1211
#131317 Sorry for the confusion, I moved the Pixelmon2.h2.db file from my server's box to my downloads folder. Does this change anything? I get the same screen when I put in the path you suggest. I still don't know how to navigate from there
JOIN THE TEAM