Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By JamieS1211
#131172 It appears that the 1.7 NBT Edit is no longer a "side mod" and requires all players to have it installed. Anyone know a way around this or how to fix it? When you try and log in without it you get the message Mod rejections [FMLMod:NBTEdit{1.7.2.1}] and the console gets that message too.

By KuroMakai
#131178 If you know you're way around the files, you can make small changes. My server has a version of NBTEdit that allows people who have it to use it, but not required or even mentioned to players. You can PM and I can give you the version I use.
By JamieS1211
KuroMakai » 15 Jul 2014 10:57 wrote:If you know you're way around the files, you can make small changes. My server has a version of NBTEdit that allows people who have it to use it, but not required or even mentioned to players. You can PM and I can give you the version I use.

Thanks for your help, I have sent the PM. Is it possible for you to let me know what needs to be changed. I am accustomed to working in java and have made several plugins however have never dabbled in modding.
By Kyiv
#131469 Would y'all need it, as I do have a version of it aswell. PM if needed.
JOIN THE TEAM