Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.

By trustinlies
#131043 I remember reading somewhere that the plugin they use was custom made. I would however love to see size control added to the pokegive and pokespawn commands.
By bobbanana09
#131062 NBT Edit allows you to change all of the stuff you listed.
By bobbanana09
#131064 Unless pixelmon releases a sidemod like you want, you probably will have to use NBT Edit, and let admins do it for people.
By trustinlies
#131065 lol thats the thing, Im one of the active admins. Do you have to use an offline NBT Editor or can you use a plugin one? Any recommendations?
By bobbanana09
trustinlies » 13 Jul 2014 23:03 wrote:lol thats the thing, Im one of the active admins. Do you have to use an offline NBT Editor or can you use a plugin one? Any recommendations?

There's an in game NBT edit mod but it is requried when the client joins, I believe someone is trying to make a server side one. It may have been done by now, I haven't checked in a while.
JOIN THE TEAM