Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By Datmusic
#130448 When I first started thinking about this topic I wasn't sure how I was going to word it. The overall goal of this topic is to help out all the new and or old servers come up with ideas and new ways of selling things because of the EULA now being enforced in August. Whether or not you would like to be part of this topic is up to you, but it is simply a way for people to come up with ideas on how and what they will sell now that the handicaps of the EULA are set.

For Example:
My idea is:
Instead of selling Shiny Pokemon (due to it now being not allowed), sell a package that will turn one of their pokemon into a shiny, whether it be by using a command (by the console not by the player) and or by the staff having to do it themselves with NBTedit.

Whether or not this Topic does well is besides the point. It is simply here to try and help others out. If I see posts that others agree is a great Idea I will put their idea in the main post (this one) so others can see it without searching through pages (if this is popular).
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Pixelmon's View on the EULA further explained: viewtopic.php?f=84&t=16336
Minecraft EULA Info: https://mojang.com/2014/06/lets-talk-se ... low-up-qa/
Minecraft EULA: https://account.mojang.com/documents/minecraft_eula

By KyoSohma
Datmusic » 08 Jul 2014 14:32 wrote:For Example:
My idea is:
Instead of selling Shiny Pokemon (due to it now being not allowed), sell a package that will turn one of their pokemon into a shiny, whether it be by using a command (by the console not by the player) and or by the staff having to do it themselves with NBTedit.

Isi said in his Eula post that shininess and Growth are cosmetic, so you can use NBT edit to change shininess as it does not effect gameplay.
By Datmusic
#130451 ^ I was agreeing with your post earlier therefore, I put the idea in the main topic. Thanks
JOIN THE TEAM