Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By skaakmat
#129844 Hey,

A few days ago, I downloaded pixelmon 3.1 and started playing.
Now I see that there is already a new update(3.1.1).
Will the game still work perfectly if I download 3.1.1 and transfer my 3.1 game to it?

By bobbanana09
#129846 You should keep your pixelmon and items as long as you go from 3.1 to 3.1.1
By bobbanana09
#129849 Yes, I believe they are working to make another hotfix soon.
By Pollux456
#130118 Thanks all for posting this info. I will need it later. But, can we move from the 1.6.4/3.0.2 to the 1.7.x/3.1.x? If so, how? I never had to move a game before. Don't want to have to start a whole new world if not needed. Do we need a new profile in the launcher? Any other specific details on this would be helpful for us rookies.
By MoeBoy76
Pollux456 » Sun Jul 06, 2014 10:49 pm wrote:Thanks all for posting this info. I will need it later. But, can we move from the 1.6.4/3.0.2 to the 1.7.x/3.1.x? If so, how? I never had to move a game before. Don't want to have to start a whole new world if not needed. Do we need a new profile in the launcher? Any other specific details on this would be helpful for us rookies.

replace old mods with new ones, change forge versions, play
you will lose all your pixelmon blocks and items, including but not limited to: pokeballs, TMs, healing machines, fossil machines, etc
By Pollux456
#130155 Thanks, but darn. May as well start with a new world.
P.S.: FYI, This might belong on a new thread but: the resource pack called LIFE 128x (Vers. 81) works great with 3.0.2 BUT the pixelmon specific items without enhancements BUT pixelmon are sharper/cleaner. Can't wait to try with 3.1.1. Might not be bad for someone to see if there was a way to make the pixelmon-specific graphics like that resource/texture pack.

http://www.minecrafttexturepacks.com/se ... .+81%2529/
JOIN THE TEAM