Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By Kuwoobie
#129803 Our server updated to 3.1 immediately as the update was released. You'd think we'd have learned by now not to do this. The server crashed constantly and we were forced to roll back to 3.0.4.

Since then, 3.1.1 has been released, and I notice a lot of other servers have updated to 3.1.1-- perhaps with plugins blocking apricorns, etc. Trouble is, I am still getting reports of numerous other things still causing servers to crash constantly after updating.

Two questions:

1. Is it safe to update to 1.7 provided we block any Pixelmon related "drop" items?

2. What plugin do you use to do this exactly? I have tried to block items such as hopper minecarts in the past to prevent locked chest theft with limited success. It didn't quite work out, however.

By Smiddy1488
IceMan8030 » 03 Jul 2014 06:07 wrote:No, I would recommend that you wait at least until 3.1.2 to update you server as 3.1.1 is still a little buggy

Not to sound impatient, I know a lot of work has to be put in to fix things but: Is there any ETA on the 3.1.2 patch?
By SPG
Smiddy1488 » July 3rd, 2014, 8:58 pm wrote:
IceMan8030 » 03 Jul 2014 06:07 wrote:No, I would recommend that you wait at least until 3.1.2 to update you server as 3.1.1 is still a little buggy

Not to sound impatient, I know a lot of work has to be put in to fix things but: Is there any ETA on the 3.1.2 patch?

no, there are never etas with updates because we never know, ever
JOIN THE TEAM