Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By Zuaro
#129767 Hello,

I'm trying to set up my new server as a survival Pixelmon server. We were stoked to add in the Wondertrade Sidemod; and immediately downloaded it. After putting it into the server's mod folder. Afterwards, I got the permissions from Ghost's Youtube video and put them into my file for Group Manager. These are the nodes I used:

Code: Select allcom.wondertrademod.wondertrade.commands.­WonderTrade
com.wondertrademod.wondertrade.commands.­WonderTradeAdmin

However, when attempting to use these commands without being OP, it says that we don't have permissions for that command. My YML spacing is correct, I know that for a fact. Any help possible would be great.

Thanks and Best Regards,
Zuaro

By Lemonita
#129799 Those permissions you listed are accurate, if they are not working it is an permissions plugin issue. I am using PEX myself, i do not know if there are issues with groupmanager.
JOIN THE TEAM