Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By RetroVd3mx
#128700 *Edit: Script was done by RyanTheMic (On Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/RyanTheMic) but I will still be asking for help! We will continue to find people who can fill in the spots we need, and I will also continue to update this thread for anybody who is interesting in helping us! Thank you all for your time!
http://forums.bukkit.org/threads/need-d ... st-2612783 (for anyone interested in DEV, building, or another 'voice acting spot'.

===================================================================================================

Hello everyone!

I need someone who is particularly good at voice acting to voice some lines that I would like to implement into our server (I tried to myself, but miserably failed many times...even with editing LOL!). The script is out for public view so, you may want to try it out a few times.
I do not care gender-wise, as long as it is a quality recording.

Script:
"Hello there! Welcome to the world of Pixélmon! This Region is called "BoukenCraft". This world is inhabited by creatures called Pokémon! For some people, Pokémon are pets. Other use them for fights. Well here… we use Pokémon to try to create communities where people can work together and get along with one another. Your very own Pokémon legend is about to unfold! A world of dreams and adventures with Pokémon awaits! Let's go!"

Don't be afraid to add/edit things into this script! I am free to suggestions and fixes!
This is the soundtrack that I am also merging with this 'speech': https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Zb-s3XCPUY
*Edit - If you don't like this soundtrack let me know! We can work out everything, and add some things. I would prefer if you used an opener song or something like: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9UMGSKhD2mg
to get the message of a new beginning, and to hook people into seeing what we could offer them via player experience.

Bouken: (BOW-KEN) As in Bow-and-Arrow, and Ken the doll.
In Japanese it means risk, venture, adventure.

*Please message me or reply with the download! It would be much appreciated...also all credits go to their rightful owners if used.

Thank you :D !

Retro

By IceMan8030
#128701 Guess it depends on what type of voice you have in mind but I would be willing to lend you my voice for this. Let me know if your interested, if you want a sample of my voice just check out one of my videos link in sig.
By SubZ3R0
#128703 I guess I'm fairly good with voice acting. I haven't had much experience but I'd like to try it. Time zones may be an issue but I'm sure there's a way around it. Just let me know if you're interested and I'll send a video of me voice acting. (Take note that I may not be able to do it because of school and things like that).
By RetroVd3mx
IceMan8030 » 27 Jun 2014 02:03 wrote:Guess it depends on what type of voice you have in mind but I would be willing to lend you my voice for this. Let me know if your interested, if you want a sample of my voice just check out one of my videos link in sig.

That would be amazing! I am totally interested! I'm not exactly trying for that 'Oak' voice, but I just wanted it to fit the soundtrack that I will be merging with the voice acting.

The plan is to use the sounds when they first log in, then after they pick their starters the voice will que--10-20 sec mark (I want to disable starter picking, then activate it with a command or something..but I'm not sure if this is possible). When they are on an 'airplane' --like the anime--they end up in a town after the little "cutscene".
This, and many other ideas are only drafts so feel free to add any ideas. I really want a good impression when they first join, so they become interested in what we have to offer in the server later on.
Our server is planned out to be a mixture of RPG, Survival, and DungeonQuests. I have a lot in mind and planned, but right now I'm starting off with just the sounds and the necessities.
*EDIT* Soundtrack goes up to 1:30, and then gets overwritten by another track if the player decides to skip it. (The length is all up to you)
Sorry all the information, but I wanted to help you get the general idea about what our server is going to be all about. I hope it helps you come up with a voice and sound that'll match!

Thanks again!
By RetroVd3mx
SubZ3R0 » 27 Jun 2014 02:20 wrote:I guess I'm fairly good with voice acting. I haven't had much experience but I'd like to try it. Time zones may be an issue but I'm sure there's a way around it. Just let me know if you're interested and I'll send a video of me voice acting. (Take note that I may not be able to do it because of school and things like that).

I'll be glad to take any help offered to me! If we really do have issues with the timezones, then feel free to add me on skype for easier contact: D3mon808

Thank you!
By SubZ3R0
RetroVd3mx » 27 Jun 2014 07:28 wrote:
SubZ3R0 » 27 Jun 2014 02:20 wrote:I guess I'm fairly good with voice acting. I haven't had much experience but I'd like to try it. Time zones may be an issue but I'm sure there's a way around it. Just let me know if you're interested and I'll send a video of me voice acting. (Take note that I may not be able to do it because of school and things like that).

I'll be glad to take any help offered to me! If we really do have issues with the timezones, then feel free to add me on skype for easier contact: D3mon808

Thank you!

No problem, I'm always happy to help!
By RetroVd3mx
cbee » 27 Jun 2014 19:39 wrote:I know a person he is a good friend. He is really talented at voice acting. I will send him your way. If you would like to check him out here is a link to a video of his. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3pXVZ_S5yys

I just messaged him, hopefully he replies! Thank you for the referral!
By Necrophase
#128814 I am and I'm looking to join a server as soon as I can get my forge bug figured out. I'm currently working on doing an audio book and work at a recording studio. I can do it no problem.
JOIN THE TEAM