Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.

By DutchKroket
#128687 Depends, if you want to use an item.
Fly takes 2 turns and does 90 damage; which would make both turns do 45 damage.
Acrobatics takes 1 turn and does 55 damage with an item and 110 damage without an item.

You can do the math, well I kinda did it already haha.
By Lizzy39632
#128742 If you are gonna use acrobatics, you should use it on a physical attacker, like infernape.
By siameseSerpent
#128746 Acrobatics is a physical move, and Volcarona is not a physical attacker. The flying STAB recommended for Volcarona is Hurricane. Acrobatics is better than fly on a pokemon that you do not give a held item (I personally have it on a gliscor). Also, keep in mind that Fly does not attack immediately.
By TheUndeadGamer
siameseSerpent » 27 Jun 2014 19:38 wrote:Acrobatics is a physical move, and Volcarona is not a physical attacker. The flying STAB recommended for Volcarona is Hurricane. Acrobatics is better than fly on a pokemon that you do not give a held item (I personally have it on a gliscor). Also, keep in mind that Fly does not attack immediately.

Ill try hurricane and see if its better. Thx for the tip
By TheGameAce
siameseSerpent » 27 Jun 2014 12:38 wrote:Acrobatics is a physical move, and Volcarona is not a physical attacker. The flying STAB recommended for Volcarona is Hurricane. Acrobatics is better than fly on a pokemon that you do not give a held item (I personally have it on a gliscor). Also, keep in mind that Fly does not attack immediately.

STAB means a Same Type Attack Bonus; Volcarona is a Bug/Fire type, not Bug/Flying or Fire/Flying, thus Hurricane still works well, but wont get the STAB.
By TheUndeadGamer
TheGameAce » 27 Jun 2014 22:53 wrote:
siameseSerpent » 27 Jun 2014 12:38 wrote:Acrobatics is a physical move, and Volcarona is not a physical attacker. The flying STAB recommended for Volcarona is Hurricane. Acrobatics is better than fly on a pokemon that you do not give a held item (I personally have it on a gliscor). Also, keep in mind that Fly does not attack immediately.

STAB means a Same Type Attack Bonus; Volcarona is a Bug/Fire type, not Bug/Flying or Fire/Flying, thus Hurricane still works well, but wont get the STAB.

Hurricane is quite good but its a 70% chance to hit. I need a move thats 90%-100%. Any suggestions?
By Some Body
#128767 Besides the typical Quiver Dance/Bug Buzz/Fiery Dance, your other options for a fourth move include Sunny Day, Light Screen, Substitute, and Fire Blast (the power is worth the 85% accuracy).
JOIN THE TEAM