Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By bhoqure
#128490 Alright, well I've created my own server and its running well and dandy. Im creating vips for my server and well one great thing to have would be to have it where people can check their iv/evs at higher lvld. But i can't find this plugin/serverside mod anywhere. Its like it doesn't exist except for certain places. Could anyone please reply where they might know where to get this!

Thank you!!!

By bobbanana09
bhoqure » 25 Jun 2014 00:53 wrote:Alright, well I've created my own server and its running well and dandy. Im creating vips for my server and well one great thing to have would be to have it where people can check their iv/evs at higher lvld. But i can't find this plugin/serverside mod anywhere. Its like it doesn't exist except for certain places. Could anyone please reply where they might know where to get this!

Thank you!!!

Someone made it who has access to the source code. It is not available for public use.
JOIN THE TEAM