Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By TheGameAce
#127819 Sorry if this is in the wrong category, but lately I have noticed my post count has seemed to keep dropping back to 69, despite that a few days or so ago it was past 80. Is this some sort of bug or something?

By bobbanana09
#127824 Some of your posts may have gotten deleted. Or a topic you posted in.
By TheGameAce
#127826 Ah alright. I never heard of that before. Usually it still keeps the post count up.
By TheGameAce
SPG » 18 Jun 2014 15:03 wrote:ya, i just deleted 2 months of spam in the modeling section

Lol figures XD I was wondering what happened. Ancient modeling spam. Shoulda saved it for a history book on Pixelmon.
By TheGameAce
#128044 Just to make note, either someone hates me and is deleting my posts for some reason now, or they aren't saving :I New posts are being deleted without any reason...
By Some Body
#128045 Posting comments on models without actual feedback and constructive criticism is unnecessary and doesn't benefit anyone. I can't see deleted posts, but if you were one of those people gravebumping, those posts get deleted too.
JOIN THE TEAM