Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By VGamersReview
#127739 Hi I'm trying to make a second region to my mixelmon server and i'm using multiverse, but when i teleport to the second region i keep all my pokemon, how can i set the second world up so that players get to choose another pokemon and dont keep anything from the last world?

Hope someone knows how to help me!
Thanks!

By bobbanana09
VGamersReview » 17 Jun 2014 14:41 wrote:Hi I'm trying to make a second region to my mixelmon server and i'm using multiverse, but when i teleport to the second region i keep all my pokemon, how can i set the second world up so that players get to choose another pokemon and dont keep anything from the last world?

Thanks!

Multiverse/multi world doesn't really work with pixelmon..
By Animalol
VGamersReview » 17 Jun 2014 11:41 wrote:Hi I'm trying to make a second region to my mixelmon server and i'm using multiverse, but when i teleport to the second region i keep all my pokemon, how can i set the second world up so that players get to choose another pokemon and dont keep anything from the last world?

Thanks!

Multiverse never has, and never will work with Pixelmon. It's possible with plugins, but you're going to have to figure out how you can get that kind of plugin made for your server. ^-^

Thanks,

Animalol
By Animalol
VGamersReview » 17 Jun 2014 11:47 wrote:so its not possible then? how do other servers link all their regions then? could someone help me out with that?

Usually, they have multiple servers, or a hub. So if you want multiple regions, I suggest looking into getting a hub of sorts. =)
By SpaZMonKeY777
VGamersReview » 17 Jun 2014 13:58 wrote:ok thanks, i supose they sort that out with their hosts?

What you are looking for is called BungeeCord. Here is a link: http://www.spigotmc.org/wiki/bungeecord/

To have a separate world with entirely new starter pokemon and regions, it has to be run on an entirely different server. In order to link them together, they use BungeeCord, which acts as a proxy and allows crossing servers without having to logout/login over and over.

It can take some time to learn how to use/setup Bungee, but it's worth it :)
JOIN THE TEAM