Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By honkinpigs
#127712 So when pixelmon goes 1.7.2, it's been quested by players on my server that we add the nether, for mining quartz etc.

However i've read on a wiki ->
"Sending out Pokémon, battling, or quitting/disconnecting whilst in the Nether may cause a corruption of data."

Now i can disable people from being able to send out pokemon, so they wont be able to battle, however i cant prevent them quitting/discconnecting.

I've also noticed that the data files containing pokemon are world specific, so if i log out and back in in the nether, i'll have a different set of pokemon than in the overworld. can this be prevented/worked around?

Thanks for the help anyone that responds. <3

By honkinpigs
IceMan8030 wrote:Simple fix for you.... make a sop and sell the items from the Nether items there. If they want to mine it for exp then sell the ore.

Ehh, already have a store, doesnt currently sell the items, but we're adding a pokemall along with a capital city when we go 1.7 due to fresh world etc, but ideally i want more than one world.

would also love a world purely based around mining, that regenerates monthly or something, so people can go mining, get their pokeloot etc etc, without it all running out.
JOIN THE TEAM