Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By jman799
#127424 I'm wanting Permissions for my mod pack i'm making, and I want Pixelmon on it so i'm asking for Permissions to use the mod it will be a public pack and it will be called PixelTech (Pixelmon) on Tekkit. it will have Pixelmon and a few more mods like Buildcraft Thermalexpansion and more, please get back to me, add to this thread

By IceMan8030
#127426 Sorry but at this time I am going to have to deny your request to put Pixelmon in a modpack.

Solution make your modpack without pixelmon then instruct the players to download pixelmon from our site.

Thanks,

Ice
By MoeBoy76
jman799 » Sat Jun 14, 2014 3:49 pm wrote:Theres gota be something i can do to get you guy the wonderful creators of pixelmon to let me do this i will put in the discription at the top the link to the site and a thanks to all the creators of pixelmon

it won't happen cos they will all
a) go to you or your forums for support and not find it, and
b) not go through the pixelmon adfly link
By MoeBoy76
jman799 » Sat Jun 14, 2014 5:04 pm wrote:I will have a link to the website forms and the website it self in the modpack description that goes straight to the forms and website

1) the link will likely be ignored
2) still doesn't satisfy condition b which supports the mods continuation
By Isi
#127465 You know you could just throw everything else into the modpack, and in your reaadme just add 'Okay! Now go here for the Pixelmon download and you're done!'.
By Isi
#127523 Yeah. But my method gives the user the opportunity to learn something. I mean, if someone's not smart enough to do that, how would you expect them to operate on a server? It'd be worse that daycare! With an army of Gablets!
JOIN THE TEAM