Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By MrPolarBearJ
Lillepjok » 07 Jun 2014 18:50 wrote:Tried to delete forcechunks already, did nothing.. just readds the file, and I can't do Bungeecord since my budget is really low.. So I can't run two servers, and my PC is like a low tier peice of crap so can't host it myself T_T

Well if you have worldguard on the server, you can actually disable pokemon from spawning/be used. I mean you will still be able to throw them out, but it makes it to where it puts them back in your inventory.

Possibly try a inventory share plugin? I think with Multiverse you can do that, and it might work, not sure about Multiworld tho.

By Lillepjok
#127095 u no get wut i say...

The problem is that people are forced to select a new pokemon when they relog in the 2nd world.. The only way to fix this is if I can get a plugin that makes people ALWAYS spawn in the 1st world or disable Pixelmon completly ooor if I can somehow automate the file duplication from world 1 to world 2
By JayPeaSize
#127103 Simple solution: World guard
/rg flag __global__ mob-spawning deny

As for the selection on the second world, that is fixed in 3.1. For now you will have to live with it.
By Lillepjok
#127116 Okay, thanks.. but the mobs arent spawning that was never a issue, just the thing that people had to reselect the starter :(
By Lillepjok
#127131 Oh, nonon they can spawn them if they want, I just need to make it store their pokemons on both worlds so they don't get to reselect starter.. it's easier if I show you it in action if you have spare time join my server for a minute
By Eria8
#127136 Is no one even reading his problem? Lol. In short, whenever you log out in a world other than your main world (nether, multiverse, etc) you have to reselect your starter Pokemon when you log back in. I get that too with dimension mods on the server I help run and the only fix without adding some code to pixelmon to save your Pokemon elsewhere, is to just relog in the overworld.
By MrPolarBearJ
Eria8 » 08 Jun 2014 12:42 wrote:Is no one even reading his problem? Lol. In short, whenever you log out in a world other than your main world (nether, multiverse, etc) you have to reselect your starter Pokemon when you log back in. I get that too with dimension mods on the server I help run and the only fix without adding some code to pixelmon to save your Pokemon elsewhere, is to just relog in the overworld.

At first he wanted to disable pixelmon on the second world. Now he wants pixelmon, but to not be able to choose a starter. And he wants to make his pixelmon server wide on both worlds. Just saying, his problem have changed a few times.

Possibly try a inventory share plugin? I think with Multiverse you can do that, and it might work, not sure about Multiworld tho.
By MrPolarBearJ
Eria8 » 08 Jun 2014 13:38 wrote:^ Looks like someone didn't read...

Go read his first line in the first post. He clearly stated he wanted to disable pixelmon on his second world. Then mentions he wants to just disable choosing a starter.
JOIN THE TEAM