Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By 1stAviansie
#123821 why do pokemon that dont have genders have genders? I.E Legendaries/ditto/beldum, etc. and why are all the beldums and rayquaza's only females? i spawned 5 rayquazas on a creative world just to see and they were all female. and on my non-cheater world i've encountered dozens of beldums that are only females, @_@

By shadoowner
#123823 Its because genderless is not in pixelmon atm, all genderless pokemon automatically turn female now because of the way its coded ;)
By 1stAviansie
#123826 [quote="shadoowner"]Its because genderless is not in pixelmon atm, all genderless pokemon automatically turn female now because of the way its coded ;)[/quote

seriously? thats lame :/ guess im waiting to actually catch them ;-;
By shadoowner
JustRickolo wrote:and for lucario, he will be added soon!

How do you know? :P
By Some Body
#124172 Approval does not automatically mean it's fully ready for release.
By Dailby
#124426 SPG has been bugged plenty of times for Lucario, It wouldn't be a stretch to say we could expect him somewhat soon.
JOIN THE TEAM