Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By pbhperseus
#122844 So i know it is possible but how do you have NO pokemon, like delete all of them, so that you don't have a starter or any others...

By SireSolo
#122855 Um... you mean have none spawning? go to your pixelmon.cfg file in your config folder and go down to where it lists the amount of Pixelmon spawning underground, in air, water, land... and make that number into 0... save it, and when you load, minecraft and your world, none will spawn, ever...
By MoeBoy76
#122859 if you want to start fresh with no pixelmon, go to the saves folder and open the world, then delete the pokemon folder or the files with your username on them inside. Once you load up your world again you will get to choose a new starter
By Mikiflyr
#122957 There is a glitch where if you go to the end and die there, you will have 0 pokemon in your party, though this for the most part wouldn't count, as they are restored within a minute later.

However, when was Caveman seen with this? If it was a bit dated (the video) then it could have been the end glitch, as in earlier versions of Pixelmon, going to the end and dying would totally wipe your pixelmon clean.

Pixelmon are Personal Player Data (PPD) so they are, like Moe said, within the user folder. Deleting all the Pixelmon there will essentially spawn you in with nothing, I believe.
By SireSolo
Mikiflyr wrote:Pixelmon are Personal Player Data (PPD) so they are, like Moe said, within the user folder. Deleting all the Pixelmon there will essentially spawn you in with nothing, I believe.

If you remove the players name from the Players folder in your saved world, it will remove all the Pixelmon you have, however when you log back into that world, you are given the choice of which Pixelmon you want as your starter...
JOIN THE TEAM