Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By CreativeB34ST
#121849 Hey

Maybe this question has already been posted/answered but I couldn't find anything on this topic.

I'm wondering when Kingdra will be implemented or why it hasn't been implemented yet. Is it because there are problems with the development of Dragon Scale or is it something else?

Greetings
Creative

By MoeBoy76
#121851 easy to answer, there's no approved model and therefore it's not in-game, want it badly? make the model yourself
By shadoowner
CreativeB34ST wrote:There is an approved model..

http://forum.pixelmonmod.com/viewtopic.php?f=105&t=11018

I've seen this sitting here on the forum for ages and I haven't heard any news about it. That's what got me wondering why it's taking so long.

check again, its not approved yet
By SPG
#121957 nope, i never forget about anyone in approval, my "secretary" always rights them down on a spread sheet for me anyways just in case I do forget though
By TheNew4
#122046 It's not approved, it's waiting for approval. That is basically what you need to know. The rest is that you just have to wait for it to be added into the mod. Any issues they may come across will be held for the testers. It's just... very simple... wait. :shock: :roll: :!:
By CreativeB34ST
#122067 I would have liked a reply from a developer, not from a normal person saying I have to wait. If they say I have to wait, ok, then I wait. But it has been quiet since january so it's kinda normal people start asking questions right? It's not really hard for them to give some insight on what's going on if they know about it and if they are allowed to. It's up to them to give some information or to say I have to wait a little longer.
JOIN THE TEAM