Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By MoeBoy76
CreativeB34ST wrote:I would have liked a reply from a developer, not from a normal person saying I have to wait. If they say I have to wait, ok, then I wait. But it has been quiet since january so it's kinda normal people start asking questions right? It's not really hard for them to give some insight on what's going on if they know about it and if they are allowed to. It's up to them to give some information or to say I have to wait a little longer.

SPG (the head modeller) said he hasn't had time to approve/deny it, therefore you should assume that waiting patiently is what you need to do, continuing this thread will likely make him want to just deny it cos he is annoyed

By SPG
#122089 And before you jump to conclusions, i do far more then look at a model and say approved. That and josh is redoing it/sunny made a better one
JOIN THE TEAM