Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By Vctr
#119044 Hello, I would like to know if its possible to have a list of which pokemons should be in the spawner,I mean that which pokemons works on Underwater, Air, Air persistent, Land. This is because when I add pokes that works on Land and Air, only the land ones will apear or the other way around, but im not sure which pokes are air perssisten and air. For example those that float like ghastly, hunter, drifloon, etc.
Thanks.

By Some Body
#119057 Air-Archen, Archeops, Charizard, Farfetch'd, Flygon, Dragonite, Gligar, Gliscor, Pidgeot, Pidgeotto, Pidgey, Salamence, Scizor, Spearow, Tropius

Air persistant-Aerodactyl, Articuno, Crobat, Fearow, Golbat, Moltres, Rayquaza, Zapdos, Zubat

Water-Carracosta, Carvanha, Chinchou, Cloyster, Dewgong, Dewott, Dragonair, Dratini, Goldeen, Gyarados, Horsea, Kabuto, Kabutops, Kingler, Krabby, Kyogre, Lanturn, Lapras, Magikarp, Omanyte, Omastar, Oshawott, Poliwag, Samurott, Seadra, Seaking, Sealeo, Seel, Sharpedo, Shellder, Spheal, Starmie, Staryu, Tentacool, Tentacruel, Tirtouga, Walrein

Land-Everything else

Gastly, Haunter, and Drifloon only hover, rather than full-fledged flying. They are still land spawns.
By shadoowner
#119066 For the water part, its a little different, not all water types actually work.
shadoowner wrote:List of safe water spawner pokemon:
Tentacool
Tentacruel
Seel
Dewgong
Horsea
Seadra
Goldeen
Seaking
Staryu
Starmie
Magikarp
Gyarados
Lapras
Omanyte
Omastar
Dratini
Dragonair
Dragonite
Chinchou
Lanturn
Carvanha
Sharpedo
Kyogre

Those are all tested! if a pokemon is not in this list, it will most likely crash your minecraft
JOIN THE TEAM