Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By ericli46
#118489 PixelCraft is hiring a background artist to help create us a very unique and good looking background for enjin. We would like a pixelated field full of grass and sky (click the link of a cool server that has all this)

Since we are a Pixelmon server, we are expecting pokemons and other things. If you think you can create this, message us your offers.

Some great sites that have good looking background:
www.pokemc.com

We would like a background very similar to theirs but it stands out from the site above with some pokemons and more detailed clouds/ grass.

Please add me on skype at : nerdygeek46 and say I am adding you because I want to make a background for you.
Last edited by mavina555 on 24 Mar 2014 10:49, edited 1 time in total. Reason: No need to use excessive caps.

JOIN THE TEAM