Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By micmou
#117919 Here is my Pixelmon Team I think it is a pretty good build what do you guys think? Also I am new here and this is my first post :D
| Show
Pokemon-Mewtwo
Nature-Timid
Item-Leftovers
EV HP-4 SpAtk-252 Spd-252
Moves-Calm Mind,Psystrike,Aura Sphere,Ice Beam

Pokemon-Gyardos
Nature-Adamant
Item-Leftovers
EV HP-4 Atk-252 Spd-252
Moves-Dragon Dance,Waterfall,Stone Edge,Earthquake

Pokemon-Jolteon
Nature-Timid
Item-Leftovers
Moves-Shadow Ball,Charge Beam,Thunderbolt,Hidden Power(Grass)

Pokemon-Lapras
Nature-Impish
Item-Leftovers
EV HP-252 Def-156 SpDef-100
Moves-Whirlpool,Perish Song,Dive,Protect

Pokemon-Infernape
Nature-Naive
Item-Leftovers
EV Atk-64 SpAtk-252 SpDef-192
Moves-Flamethrower,Grass Knot,Close Combat,Hidden Power(Ice)

Pokemon-NineTails
Nature-Timid
Item-Leftovers
EV SpAtk-252 SpDef-4 Spd-252
Moves-Overheat,Dark Pulse,Energy Ball,Hidden Power(Ice)

By Some Body
#117951 Some things to be careful of are triple weaknesses to Ground and Rock, along with no Rock resists. Be wary of Steslth Rock. You also have duplicate typing with Fire and Water. You use Hidden Power on many of your sets, so you have to make sure that the base power of the move is good, or else the extra coverage is useless on a 40 or 30 base power move. If you're modifying the IV tags, then that's not an issue.

Mewtwo-Psystrike's still a good move regardless, but note that it hasn't been fully implemented yet and doesn't use the opponent's physical defense to deal damage.

Jolteon-It's not possible to switch now unless you edit the Pokémon externally, but HP Ice is another option for HIdden Power that hits common Dragons hard and also hits Ground types (especially Gliscor). Jolteon doesn't really have the bulk to be boosting with Charge Beam, so Volt Switch will be an alternative once it is implemented. Along the same lines, Leftovers won't help too much, so go with a more offensively oriented item like Choice Specs.

Lapras-I'm not sure if partially-trapping moves work correctly yet. If they do, then fine, but if not, then your set won't be effective.

Infernape-Fire Blast's power is usually worth the trade-off of accuracy, but it's your choice there. At the moment, Grass Knot has a flat 60 power rather than being based on weight, so it wouldn't be very useful except on Swampert. Stone Edge, Mach Punch, and U-turn (once it works) are other options. You have a very specific EV spread to outrun base 100 Speed, but you may have to modify it based on whether or not you have a 31 Speed IV, as you may otherwise fall short of the Pokémon you want to outspeed. Leftovers is once again of limited use due to Infernape's poor defenses, but the only viable option for a mixed attacker at the moment is Choice Scarf (don't use with Mach Punch). If you don't think a Scarf would be helpful to you, stick with Leftovers.

Ninetales-Overheat and Leftovers conflict with each other, so either use Fire Blast/Flamethrower or use Choice Specs. Ninetales also can't learn Dark Pulse in Pixelmon, so the only other special option is Psyshock/Extrasensory, which isn't too useful. Alternatively, you could instead use a move like Will-o-Wisp (not with Specs) to cripple some opponents.
By micmou
#117972 What would you recommend as some alternatives to my set I did not realize these things aren't implemented yet do you have some substitutions or alternatives I was thinking porygon2 as a wall my server has mob spawners for unatanables
By Some Body
#117975 Unfortunately, your Lapras's Impish nature hurts most other options it has, as its special movepool is better than its physical movepool (example set: Surf, Ice Beam, Thunderbolt, Toxic). There's not really much for it to do, so you may want to replace it for the moment with another Lapras/Pokémon until trapping moves are working.

Porygon2 has nice bulk, respectable SpAtk, reliable recovery, and a nice special movepool, but do note that Eviolite is not in Pixelmon so it won't be as bulky as it is in the games. Leftovers will suffice as a substitute item though. It's more of a bulky attacker than a wall though.
By micmou
#117979 I was thinking of replacing lapras do you have any suggestions I was thinking a taurous or rhydon? I was also thinking of replacing ninetails.

Edit: I was thinking for a lead metagross and gengar attack
Metagross adamant occaberry
HP 256 Atk 236 Spdef 20
Stealthrock bulletpunch earthquake explosion

Gengar timid wide lens
Hp4 Spatk 252 SPD 252
Hypnosis shadowball thunderbolt focusblast
By Some Body
#118018 Tauros is quite fast, but it lacks Double-Edge and its abilities (Sheer Force/Intimidate), which is where its somewhat average Attack stat starts to become evident. It does have some nice physical coverage options though.

There's no reason to use Rhydon as Rhyperior exists and Eviolite is not implemented. As for Rhyperior, keep it away from special attacks and its 4x weaknesses and it will hit nice and hard while being able to stomach some physical attacks with its good Defense and HP.

No tutors in Pixelmon means no Stealth Rock for Metagross, so it won't work quite as well as a dedicated lead. Explosion in Gen 5 isn't quite as good as it was in Gen 4 as it no longer halves Defense. Stronger STAB moves like Meteor Mash/Zen Headbutt could fill those moveslots. For non-lead Metagross, Leftovers or a choice item (depending on your set) would work better. A speed boosting move (Agility/Rock Polish) could replace Bullet Punch if you want to go the boosting way.

Gengar looks fine as is. Hidden Power Ice/Fire are options over Thunderbolt depending on what you want to hit.

Keep in mind that Rhyperior, Gengar (no Levitate), and Metagross are all weak to Ground, so you'll still have to be careful around Ground types.
By Some Body
#118042 All Pokémon with Stealth Rock are Rock-type Pokémon with high Defense, so Dragonite should be saved for later. By that same note, Starmie would work pretty well against Stealth Rock leads. Meanwhile, the only Spiker in existence is Cloyster, which lacks Skill Link and is easily dispatched by Thunderbolt.
By micmou
#118057 BTW Thank You for all the help.
Okay so I believe I have a good team now.

Spoiler:
Pokemon-Mewtwo
Nature-Timid
Item-Leftovers
Moves-Calm Mind,Psystrike,Aura Sphere,Ice Beam

Pokemon-Gyardos
Nature-Adamant
Item-Leftovers
EV HP-4 Atk-252 Spd-252
Moves-Dragon Dance,Waterfall,Stone Edge,Earthquake

Pokemon-Gengar
Nature-Timid
Item-Wide Lens
Moves-Hypnosis,Shadowball,Thunderbolt-Focus Blast

Pokemon-Dragonite
Nature-Jolly
Item-???
EV HP-56 Atk-252 Spd-200
Moves-DD,Outrage,Earthquake,Fire Punch

Pokemon-Starmie
Nature-Timid
Item-???
Moves-HydroPump,ThunderBolt,IceBeam,Psychic

Although I am still missing one for my team would you recommend Porygon2 or Z and do you have a suggested move set. Or do you have an Idea for another pokemon in its place? I would use Lucario but he is not in D: or a Scizor but again not in D:
By Some Body
#118072 Porygon2 is somewhat lacking without the existence of Eviolite, but it still has options like Recover, Tri Attack, Thunderbolt/Discharge, Ice Beam, and Toxic/Thunder Wave that allow it to hit decently hard as a tank or spread status.

Porygon-Z has a very high Special Attack, decent Speed and nice coverage, although it won't be taking too many hits. Tri Attack, Shadow Ball, and Hidden Power Fire/Fighting/Ground (depending on what Steel types you want to hit harder), along with another coverage move (Thunderbolt/Ice Beam) or a boosting move (Nasty Plot/Agility) would suit Porygon-Z nicely.

Scizor is in Pixelmon. It may play somewhat differently for the moment as Technician and U-turn aren't working yet.
JOIN THE TEAM