Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By Arbatos
#116806 I want to be able to create specific trainers from the games, but the number of Steve skins to choose from is very limited. Is there any way to add skins to that list so I can make the elite four for example?

By shadoowner
#116808 at the moment no, there is no such option, in future versions there is gonna be an option to add a skin from any real mc user by just entering his IGN.
Also there are plans on adding 20-30 pokemon related skins to the mod that can be chosen like santa etc can now.
By SlounsBerry
Arbatos wrote:I want to be able to create specific trainers from the games, but the number of Steve skins to choose from is very limited. Is there any way to add skins to that list so I can make the elite four for example?

Hey Arbatos, there is a workaround that I've found, I actually just posted a Youtube video describing it, and it's super easy so if you're still looking for a way to get custom skins check it out! (Shameless plug) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZjfUJ2ZgGyw

I should mention this won't work on servers, incase that's what you're trying to do. And unfortunately it only limits you to 5 skins at a time, so I do hope they make the updates shadoowner is describing in the future!
By shadoowner
#117814 Trainers are still a work in progress, they will get better and better every update, for most of those things i believe Rhonim was working on em for the 3.0.3 patch
By SlounsBerry
EvilDusk wrote:Trainers keep despawning, thought it was fixed this update o:

Lately what I've found is that if they despawn, they come back after you go far enough away for the chunk to unload and then come back. It's a little bit of a pain, but running/flying away and then coming back is better than making them again from scratch I think, especially if you put a lot of time into making custom teams of pokemon with custom moves, etc.
JOIN THE TEAM