Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By pegguinni128
#113061 So, here is what should be fixed in 3.0.2:
Ridable Pokémon:
-Salamence
-Golurk (Confirmed by SPG)
-Scizor (Has a flying animation for a reason)
-Mamoswine

Evolution:
Poliwhirl -> Politoed

Textures:
-Blissey
-Shiny Pidgeot

Well, that's pretty much it.. the question is: will these happen?

By MC_Nerd
#113103 I agree with all of this except Scizor. You cannont ride him in the games and he cannot learn fly so it makes no sense to have him rideable.
By Gong
#113125 Increase shrine spawn rates.
Allow HMs to be obtainable.
Allow Dusk Stones to be obtainable.
Fix Metang model.
The "player disconnect" bug caused by riding on a pokemon that dies.

breeding.
By SPG
#113144 Scizor isnt ridable, nor will it ever be, it has a flying position bcause thats how he moves
His wings arent strong enough to keep his heavy metal up for short bursts to dash, and for a player to hold onto his legs
Same goes for 95% of all other bugs that can fly, their wings arent stong enough (logically)
By lugiaisbeast101
#113179 Need me to fix textures, or somebody else doing it?
By BurningTaterTot
#113183 Also evolving rhydon doesnt work... I tried it the other day on the server I play on and nothing happened and the trade machine stole my protector D:
By shadoowner
#113200 MrM said he has been working on spawner and NPC improvements so it will be a lot more then the list you made ;)
By n10si t
#113204 Not sure if I'm just stupid and can't figure it out, but evolving eevee into glaceon next to icy rock doesn't work. Haven't tested with a mossy rock though.
JOIN THE TEAM