Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By Jephon
#112932 This plugin has GREAT potential. I cannot use it yet for my needs but after a couple updates and feature additions (That seem already in the roadmap) it will be perfect for my server. I just need 32 gyms and to be able to name them. That would do it for me.

By Jephon
kayc01 wrote:
Also, he stated is is 100% that you can not add more Gym's yet. However he is thinking of a way WE can add more, and if not then he will add more using is poll at the right (telling him what gym to add)

This is really all I am waiting for so that I can use this on my main server. In its current state I would love to use it on a new side server I am starting but it will be a bit as we are still in the process of building a map for it and it may be months before the map is done (Striving for detail..).

It would also be really nice if the permission node had pixelmongym.slot1 instead of rockgym so that it is easier to keep track of.
By Jephon
AZTERIX_ wrote:Looks cool. The problem is with 3.0, NPC Gym Leaders are much better -_-

They are better in the terms of them always being online and having the same exact pokemon each time. Sure.

But for some servers, mine included, we have built a culture around working to become a gym leader. It is enjoyable and when you battle another live person, it gives you more of a sense of satisfaction.

Don't get me wrong, I love the NPC trainers and will be using them for gyms on another server I will be opening but for my survival server, this pluginwill be fantastic.
JOIN THE TEAM