Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By Silverbeard001
#112206 This is my very first post so move this if it isn't suppose to be here please :D

So I was play on a server and I was training my Shelgon and when it evolved into Salamence and learned Fly.

So when I tried to ride it, it didn't work. Is this a bug or is it meant to be like that? Cause I would really like to ride my Salamence.

Thank you for taking the time to read my post, and I hope they either fix/add this feature.

By Some Body
#112209 The move Fly has nothing to do with riding a Pokémon. Salamence simply isn't coded to be rideable (although whether can be ridden in the future is up to the developers).
By Milo
#112289 It will most likely be rideable they probably just didn't have time to make it rideable in this update.
By Some Body
#112391 Just being a Flying type doesn't mean you can ride it either. You can't ride Farfetch'd and you can ride Flygon. While I agree that Salamence makes sense to be rideable, it's up to the developers.
JOIN THE TEAM