Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By EvilDusk
#111850 Unbeleivable, i've tried searching the forums and using google but still, I don't know how to spawn and edit trainers. Could someone please tell me.

By cyanide64
#111871 yup, they sometimes despawn when you leave the chunk, after an undetermined amount of time, and sometimes switch over to wander mode when you leave the chunk and come back. (on single player/lan)
By floh22
#112197 are you going to maybe add combined battle terms? Like per player + per day so each person could battle it every day. Would be useful for servers having trainers as gym leaders or bosses. Also, is there/will there be a way to have custom trainer skins? cause atm i dont see any options of that sort and since minecraft can get skins automatically anyways and bukkit plugins like Citizens (not sure if that still exists) have this sort of feature as well, i imagine it shouldnt be too hard to do. Just an idea though :)
JOIN THE TEAM