Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By Donorak
#111552 Im sure most of you have found out about the new shrines and whatnot that was added. That is why I am here.

As for spawning of the shrines I have not found a single one in about 24 hours of gameplay looking through forest hills to the largest mountains of the extreme hills.
Now im not sure if this is a bug or not but when i place a shine in the correct biome for the bird only moltres is the one that works Zapdos and Aurticuno do not unless their spawn biomes have change.
Also mystery dungeon map was added I'm not quite sure where they are going to go with this but i could not find any odd generation underground using zan's minimap.
Another question i have is the itemfinder all it does is set the visibility of a chest and the owner of that chest (from server to the ability for players to open it), it does not help you find the items what so ever you see sparkle particles off invisible chests anyways so why was this added?

So lets just sum this up, Are the shrines and mystery dungeons fully implemented yet or are you waiting to implement them later?

By TheNew4
#111601 Just give some time to the people who code in Pixelmon since a lot of bug reports and complains have been added to the pixelmon forums. Whatever trouble you find in pixelmon they will always release another update with fixed bugs, adding new pokemon, pokemon items, etc. And yes I'm pretty sure they will fix all of what you wrote hopefully soon.
By Donorak
TheNew4 wrote:Just give some time to the people who code in Pixelmon since a lot of bug reports and complains have been added to the pixelmon forums. Whatever trouble you find in pixelmon they will always release another update with fixed bugs, adding new pokemon, pokemon items, etc. And yes I'm pretty sure they will fix all of what you wrote hopefully soon.

I fully understand this mod is hard to make I'm not addressing any issues I'm just trying to figure out the state of the things they implemented into 3.0 such as the shrines and their spawning and the mystery dungeon map. As for the pokeloot item they work fine just think its odd calling it an item finder when it doesn't do that.
By MoeBoy76
#111994 shrines are apparently broken so spawning or not you can't get the legendary birds if you are using the orbs correctly then the shrines will work (see Mr. Masochism's post below)
mystery dungeons are still a work in progress but they added the map anyway
and for info on the PokeLoot ItemFinder see its wiki page here:
http://wiki.pixelmonmod.com/index.php?title=ItemFinder
(also note that a lot of people use optifine and completely disable particle effects)
JOIN THE TEAM