Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By SlounsBerry
#111492 Hi all, couple quick questions about the trainer editor. So happy this feature is here, and it seems to have everything we could need! The one thing I'm wondering about though is how to add more skins to put on the Steve model?

I've figured out one workaround by replacing the Santa, suit, etc skin files with the ones I want just renamed to Santa, suit, etc. But that still only limits me to 5. It seems like when I drop more skin files in that folder without renaming them to replace existing ones they don't show up, are we only limited to the included 5 choices for now, or am I missing something?

Also, is there any way to make them drop Pixelmon items? I was trying to make a gym leader sort of trainer and I couldn't seem to add the Boulder Badge to the drop list, either by name or by the ID number (which I found to be 10202 or something like that in the config file). Am I missing something here too, or can they only drop vanilla Minecraft items? Hopefully if that's the case it can be changed in an update because I'm guessing most people will want these trainers to drop Pixelmon related items!

Any help would be appreciated, thanks!

By Vikerus
#111558 This is a confirmed issue at the moment and will be fixed soon I'm sure. Give the coders some time to respond to the influx of error reporting, there is a million lines to troubleshoot after all!
JOIN THE TEAM