Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By Dietrech
#111487 I love this 3.0 update but I'm quite disappointed with it also.
Reasons why I liked it:
-More pokemon
-More items
-animated pokemon models
-almost everything that was added for 3.0!

Reasons why I'm disappointed:
-Half of the things added in this update do not work correctly (I might be exaggerating, I'm not sure)

I don't know if anyone else is experiencing this but here's my list of the things that aren't working correctly right now for 3.0
-Sun stone doesn't work
-Swadloon doesn't evolve into Leavanny even after I max it's happiness
-Poliwhirl doesn't evolve after being traded while holding onto King's rock
-Lampent can't evolve into Chandelure because there's no dusk stone (I don't like to spawn pokemon :P)
-Articuno and Zapdos shrines don't work, only Moltres' shrine works
-I can't evolve Chansey to Blissey if there aren't any oval stone *Correction, Chansey does not need oval stone to evolve into Blissey
-trainer editor tool works but the npc we create despawn
-pixelmon spawner keeps saying that we can only use it when we are OP, I am the OP of my private server

This is the best mod for minecraft ever! And I want it to keep improving so if there are any mods that have read this, I just want you to know... Keep up the good work! I'm loving this mod but at the same time it frustrates me because there are still things missing :P

By Some Body
#111494 Haven't tried evolving things yet but I can tell you that Chansey evolves into Blissey through happiness. The Oval Stone is used for evolving Happiny, which isn't implemented.
By Oulorath
#111504 Im guessing that they might of rushed the update a little bit to get everyone off there backs about when it was coming out, and they will shortly be coming out with a fix for all the majorly annoying bugs such as the shrines and server system crashes due to the new spawn system. But who knows, maybe they didnt do much beta testing for certain things and didnt find the bugs.
By Dietrech
#111518 @ Some Body, Chansey needs to be holding the oval stone with max happiness to evolve into Blissey, the thing is that there are no oval stone yet in the mod.
@ Aichu, I believe I am exaggerating because I haven't even tried half of what 3.0 has to offer :P
@ Oulorath, Thats what I was thinking too, I mean even I myself checked every single day back on the webpage for the update ever since they released the trailer of 3.0
By Some Body
Dietrech wrote:@ Some Body, Chansey needs to be holding the oval stone with max happiness to evolve into Blissey, the thing is that there are no oval stone yet in the mod.

No. The Oval Stone is used to evolve Happiny only. Check any Pokémon fansite for that fact.

Happiness has to be near maximum, but it doesn't have to be "max".
By cyanide64
#111551 Anyone have a spawner put off a shiny yet? Been looking to set up a map and have ran through a few areas where i have enough spawning/despawing happing that i can find tons of bosses but not a single shiny. Do i have to specify that in the spawn list?
By n10si t
#111810 Just to add to this thread, when you exit a trainer battle the pokemon interface on the side of the screen disappears entirely, and the only way i could bring it back was to reconnect.
JOIN THE TEAM